You are here: Home/  About Us/  History
Velikost textu:  A AA
History
 

1905

The facility was purchased by Gustav Šebor, who processed cleaning gas substances and ammonia water at his chemical plant until 1914.

 

1917

The Austrian company GEC (Grosseinkaufsgessellschaft österreichischer Konsumverreine) started producing marmalade, coffee substitutes, confectionary and chocolate at the new factory, and later mustard, soup seasoning, tinned fish and vinegar.

 

1939

The company was purchased by the Association of Chemical and Metallurgical Production, which launched the construction of a chemical facility.

 

1947

The Association of Chemical and Metallurgical Production started producing viscose staple fibres. Even under occupation, it called a competition for a trademark for this product. The name was to express its affiliation with Association, and later the entire company was named after it.

 

1950

The plant in Neratovice became an independent enterprise named Spolana, national enterprise Neratovice. Production at Spolana gradually expanded to include an electrolysis plant producing chlorine and sodium hydroxide, and other facilities were built for the production of bone glue, fat, cellophane and hydrochloric acid.

 

1968

Trial operation for the production of caprolactam was launched.

 

1975

The first tonnes of powdered PVC were produced.

 

1977

Spolana started producing granulated PVC.

 

1992 - 2003

Spolana operated production units for linear alpha olefins. Production was terminated due to low efficiency.

 

2001 - 2006

Spolana was a part of the Unipetrol holding group, which became a part of the Polish PKN Orlen group in May 2005.

 

2006 - 2016

Zakłady Azotowe ANWIL SA (since 15 January 2010 this company has borne the commercial name ANWIL Spółka Akcyjna), which is also part of the PKNOrlen Group.

 

2016

 

UNIPETROL RPA, s.r.o. concluded a purchase contract with ANWIL S.A., based on which it acquired a 100% share interest in SPOLANA s.r.o.


 
 

Značky Skupiny UNIPETROL